Who are we
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
We do not store or share credit or debit card information.
Any email and the files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the contents of this communications is strictly prohibited.
If you have received a communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, so that we may arrange for its proper delivery. Please then delete this message from your email system.
All statements made and agreements come to by means of email are at all times subject to our Terms and Conditions. Any other representations made above and beyond those contained in those terms and conditions are not to be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.
We do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of any message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of LifeStyle AV Limited.
Inclusion of attachment to any email does not confer automatic permission of usage. All attached files, where created by us, are subject to copyright law and our standard Terms and Conditions. If you require any further information on this disclaimer please contact us.
We put anything from excess stock, spares, covers and trims, accessories, stands and brackets - plus items we feel are too old or not in perfect enough condition for our website on eBay at bargain prices to clear! Click on the heading above this text to visit our eBay store. Happy hunting!
With around 300 - 400 items in our shop at any one time we're sure you'll find what you need!
"Thank you for collecting my Bang & Olufsen system last Wednesday. It was refreshing to deal with a company conducting itself with such a well organised and professional approach. "
Mr. C. Smelt, Surrey, UK